Friday, 4 March 2011

Rejuvenated Journal

So! This Blog is really really old! I thought it deserved some TLC ^w^

A lot has happened since my last post, which was Friday 8th May 2009. It's now 2011!
A quick summation of the past 22 months is in order!

I've changed degrees; from Information Technology (Major in Multimedia Game Design) to a New Media Arts (Graphic Design& Visual Art). But, I didn't WANT to study Graphic Design ... I don't know how that happened ^~^; So currently I'm in my second year of New Media Arts (Visual Art & Digital Imaging) with credits from 09.

I'm not friends with Alien or Angel anymore and I'm not dating Green. Personal things went on with Alien (which I don't want to talk about) and Angel chose him over me way before that. I got sick of Green's lies and broke up with him for good! (We had a short break-up before that, it should have ended there ... but it didn't) I did make friends with two guys named Phoenix and Seal, but they didn't want to be my friends anymore because apparently I was being weak by still talking to Green after the first time we broke up. Honestly, I thought it was mature. We were together for a few years. So after losing so many people I didn't really see a point in making any more close friends ... But then Fuyutsuki came along.
We've been mated now for 8 months today!

Squeak has grown into a gorgeous cat. She's just over 2 years old now. Ok I lied, she hasn't really grown much at all!

I'll upload some photos soon, once I re size the ones I have and find where the most recent ones have gone!

We've said a big 'Fuck You' to the Anime Club. It's being run badly and I think a whole bunch of rumors started going around about my 'relationships' with Alien, Phoenix, Green and Fuyutsuki. A few people have told me that I cheated on Green here there and everywhere (when they know nothing of what actually went on, mainly because I didn't want to make my personal life public), and I was also threatened about a member following me around to take photos for evidence. That was fun :D !

I moved from Landlady's place to a new and shiny place closer to the University. Whilst it was really good to begin with, with Catlady, Moose and Gamer (then later Fuyutsuki) and their 6 cats, the relationships in the house became strained ... so myself and Fuyutsuki decided to look for somewhere else. We've been in our new place for nearly a month now!

It's old, but nice and there's only one other housemate. Also, it's a fixed rate! (At Catlady's it was fixed to start, but then it was changed to Rent + Utilities) And best of all, Squeak doesn't have to compete with any other cats! This is her home, 100%! She is so much happier here!
We're all much happier here!

I've got to go to bed now! Uni tomorrow!
I'll give this a bit more TLC on the weekend ^w^

<3 <3

No comments: