It's coming to the end of the year and everything is really hitting home ...
Next year, Fuyutsuki won't be here anymore. And I don't really have any friends of my own in RL. Sure I have friends online, and I'm capable of entertaining myself ... but there's no one to leave the house to hang out with.
And Fuyutsuki leaving is bad enough ... I'm going to miss him so much.
Our relationship right now is stressed and strained as is ... what with University and Christmas ... and me in general. I love him to bits, I do ... life is just really stressful right now and I'm over it.
I want to get better with my art ... but I don't see it happening. I honestly don't see me getting where I want to. I don't even see me getting into Qantm. So I don't really know why I'm bothering ... I should just find something I'm actually good at and stick with it.
If you know what that is, please tell me, because I'm at a loss.
This whole post may sound really stupidly emo and depressing ... but it's how I'm feeling right now.
And this is my blog ... If you don't like it, the X is just up there either in the corner of your tab or window. You can always type in a new address in the address bar too :P
Maybe I just need to sleep ...
No comments:
Post a Comment